The LOEclipse-Plugin helps with developing and debugging extensions and UNO components from the Eclipse IDE.
Due to some changes in both LibreOffice and Eclipse, the Plugin didn’t work anymore with recent versions. It has now been updated and fixed to work with LibreOffice > 5.0 and Eclipse Mars (4.5). Note that it is no longer compatible with LibreOffice 3.x and 4.x. LibreOffice 4.4 is already at its End of Life and 5.1 will be released in February, so this shouldn’t hurt too much¹.
- Support for LibreOffice 5.0 added. Older releases are no longer supported.
- Support for Eclipse Mars (4.5) added.
- Fixed Deployment & Debugging
- Deployment: Install extensions without asking when in debug mode or using a separate user profile
- Runtime configuration now reads package contents from plugin.properties instead of having an own tab for this
- Renamed the extension and internal paths (OpenOffice -> LibreOffice)
- Hosting now by The Document Foundation
- Java 7 is the new baseline for the code (instead of Java 5)
- Various internal cleanups
- Fix #5: Invalid oxt files created on Windows
More information can be found on the plugin’s Github page.